Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

The joy of colour...

2/11/13

yes, I do L♥VE my pencil drawings, yes I`m improving my skills with graphite 
but I was missing color sooo much that I take a leap of faith again and took muy watercolors out 

...and I just did it!

Lovely colours don´t you think?

watercolors
29 faces in February, face number 4

...and this one was face number 3

watercolor, graphite and colour pencils on paper.

Hope you have a great and colorful week.
Love and light
♥Guada♥

4 comments

  1. They are both beautiful! My favourite is number 4 - I love the colours you've used and the expression on her face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Guada - I needed to stop by and say thank you! I have been following your blog for a while now (via google reader) and first found out about you via Tam's willowing site. I have signed up to do your free mandala class (just completed it this morning) as well as your free Seed of Life workshop. Both are fabulous! I am getting ready to play catch up on your animal mandala class in the next few days. My art focus this year is based on my word for the year (complete) so naturally I thought circles and mandalas were the perfect fit!

    I learned about 29 faces from your blog and decided what the heck...I might as well join in! I am so glad I did. I am pushing myself way out of my comfort zone and learning so much. Happily it is helping me complete a project of 100 faces at a much faster pace than I was going! So THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww Trish, thank you so much for your kind words. I`m so happy to know my work and art inspires you! That makes all fit and be perfect.
      Love and light♥

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.