Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

moved by love and friendship

7/30/13

Yesterday it was my sweet friend Jeanette House lesson´s turn on Life Book 2013
and her lesson was so inspiring and I have to admit it challenging!
I haven´t worked over a collage page for eons!

But I was so moved for our magic friendship that I did it
...and it was a blast


Art prints are available here http://society6.com/GuadalupeBrizuelaCabal


I honor and embrace our friendship so much that I wanted to tell you all!

EMBRACE your friends, LOVE them with all your heart
they are your MIRRORS and your TEACHERS in this life♥

by the way...
Jeanette, me and a big gang of teachers are working like busy bees
and you can learn from ALL of us my friends, from ALL

Soul Food is coming!
SOUL FOOD CLASS
 Remember the early bird price it`s until August 31
so go go go and sign in!
I promise you wont regret♥

Have a nice day lovely gang
...and call your friend and tell her/him how much you love her/him.
Love and light
♥Guada♥

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.