Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Surrender and release...

12/30/14

The cover of Angels Season Journal will be our 1rst lesson!


The angels have spoken and they ask me to 
Surrender and Release
That´s our 1rst mission on Angels Season - The Journal

So, this is the thing
Every week before I start recording a new lesson for the class 
I pick an oracle card from my Angels oracle
that leads the energy of the whole week lesson

And my friends you wont believe all the synchronicity and miracles
already happening on my studio.

 another view of the cover

 

Lots of people have already joyned the class
Hope you join us too :)

Remember the early bird price ends on January the 1rst
just two days left!


 
 

  
Do you love mixed media rag dolls?
Stay tuned
Sibling Love class opens for registration on January 2015 :)
I will teach how to make two dolls, big and little sister.
More details are coming very soon!

 
Peace to all...


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.