Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

7/30 From my book of trees

7/1/15

From my little book of trees


Some weeks ago my brother had surgery,
so the night before I made this little watercolor paper book.

I needed something small and handable where I could use just a fine marker.
I spent lots of hours at the waiting room and this little book 
was by far the best company ♥

In the next posts I´ll share more pages :)

***
Exploring Watercolor Portraits Early Bird places are flying!

I really want to thank you all sooo much for your support
I´m thrilled :)

There are just a few more seats to cover and then the price will rice.
So GO GO GO and SIGN UP NOW !




See you tomorrow!



No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.