Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

From a drawing to watercolor

10/5/18


Do you like drawing?

I have to confess I didn´t liked drawing when I started painting faces years ago.

My mother who went to art school always told me: If you don´t focus on sketching and drawing you will struggle with that portraits for ever...

And she was right!

I remember the exact day when i realized I could draw...it was like crossing a river, I just needed to cross my mental resistance about drawing, and DRAW.

This was my first "you can do this!" drawing ♥

Since that day I fell in love with drawing.

One drawing made all the difference and I realized I just needed to sketch more, draw more ...and think less about sketching and drawing.

Actually I think I´m better drawing than painting.
Funny isn´t it? 😉

She is one of my latest sketches...and I don´t have any shame to say I LOVE her.


She went from drawing to watercolor and this was the result 😊
I know...they look like day and night but I love both.



Do you want to see more about the process? I invite you to join the Facebook group ♥

Have you always wanted to explore watercolors on portraits? 

Exploring Watercolor Layers >> Reduced Price!




Love and light ♥


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.