Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Moms are wise...

5/9/12

My mom is one of my best friends, with my 41 years I learned that she´s a wise woman first because she has the experience of a hole life and second because she loves me like no other being in this world.




Yesterday we were drinking some coffee in our favorite coffee store, just talking about every day life issues and she told me a few words that really meant a hole world for me, specially coming from her.


She told me "you need to start painting Mandalas again..."


The last months I draw and paint as crazy but I was focused in other tipe of paintings, I work a lot in mix media and portraits.


The quote says: "you are perfect" "you are Loved"


But moms are wise...so I follow her advice and started this one yesterday night.



Thank you mom♥ I love you soo deeply

♥♥♥

Remember I´m one of the Life Book teachers!



8 comments

  1. Hi Guadalupe. Very nice work. I see your Mandala's on the side bar too and they are awesome. Mom's do have a way of reaching us. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m happy tp know yoy like my work. Thank you for your comment♥

      Delete
  2. Your Mom is knowing YOUR passion, and not to let it go. That is what is special to YOU....A mothers love is all knowing...Blessings, Happy Mother's Day! ~♥~Debi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It´s always a pleasure to read your sweet comments Prudence.
      Hugs and Love♥

      Delete
  3. Guada, it is so good to start hearing from you again! You have been missed in our little corner of the art world! I have still not been able to take your second mandala class but still want to...as soon as I can! Your new mandala is beautiful and if you teach a class on this I will also find the money to take it...actually any art class you want to teach and I will be there. I love your teaching style but most of all your heart and personality! You see, not just Moms love us...
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh Elisabet you´re so sweet! you really reach my heart.
      Hugs and blessings for you♥

      Delete
  4. Wow, I love your mandala. Your mom is a very wise woman with such wise advice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.