Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Colours are mandatory over this spot of the world...

2/15/13

Did I told you how much I L♥VE colour?
...lots! too much some times :-)


I`m so so sooooo happy with her, I`ve been very brave using just watercolors and a bit of white acrylic for the lights on her nose...and it worth it. Been brave rocks!


I`m not crazy happy with Pink ...but I think it`s great to share her so you people can see that sometimes I`m not super pleased with my drawings.
What I DO love from her is her twisted nose♥
Pink. Graphite on painted paper. I painted the paper with my new Gelli Plate♥

 If you want to see my drawings day by day go here Daily Art
If you want to se my step by step stuff and what I use to share on Facebook go here and LIKE Guada`s Fan Page

Hope you have an amazing weekend!
Love and Light
♥Guada♥


3 comments

  1. These are so beautiful. Both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRAVE DOES ROCK! Your faces are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun visiting your blog, your faces are fantastic!
    Thanks for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.