Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

Mixed Media and Mandala Art, my new online class!

12/8/11



Yes! my new class is ready to go♥
It officially starts next December 14th

If you want to join the class

Please check the outline...I thinks it´s really cool

Week 1: December 14th
  • Creating wonderful backgrounds for tags, cards, Mandalas, etc



Suplies for this weekGesso, Acrylics, Brayer, any kind of Stamps. 
If you don´t have stamps I´ll give you some ideas to replace them,  don´t worry.


♥After this week we break for Christmas and begin again on January 4th.♥



Week 2: January 4th
  • Making a mixed media background for a Mandala design and applying layers of geometry



Suplies for this weekAcrylics, Watercolour pencils, Pens (I use Faber Castell PITT pen), Square, Compass, Blending stump




Week 3: January 11th
  • Including characters in your Mandalas. Mixed Media background




Suplies for this weekAcrylics, Watercolour pencils or crayons, Pastels, Pen, Square, Compass, Blending stump



Weeks 4 and 5: January 18th and 25th
  •  Including animals in your Mandalas. Mixed Media background


Suplies for this weekAcrylics, Pen, Square, Compass


During the class I´m going to show you first how to create this kind of textured backgrounds and next how to use them for your Mandalas or other art work


The course will run in Tam´s awesome art site

If you want to join the class

************
Also remember I´m one of the Life Book teachers!



1 comment

  1. Thank you so much. I have been having a wonderful time with Mandalas from your first class!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.