Newsletter

Join to my newsletter and receive a free ebook. Subscribe now!

The absence of color and my new Mandala

6/8/12

Working just in black and white it opens us to new creative resourses, it makes us work hard in finding new textures and blendings.


I totally L♥ved working on this new Mandala and guess what? yesss!! there´s a video too!!
I really want you all to witness the process :)


new worlds are openning!

and there´s a better news!
There are prints available on my Etsy store
Yipiii!



By the way....this month I´ll be teaching my first class in Life Book!
I´m going to teach you how to draw an Eagle Shaman, how cool is that ;)




2 comments

  1. Black * White inked is truly showing your talent. love your direction...♥Debi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Guada's art place / Maira Gall.